Popular jobs in Network, it security:
- IT Security Manager
- System Engineer - Consultancy Oost/West-Vlaanderen - Full package
- System engineer | Gent | Aantrekkelijk pakket!
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Network and Security Engineer
For our client based in Brussels, we are looking for a Network and Security Engineer.
As the link between infrastructure teams and business, your responsibilities will include:
- Translation of requirements into tasks (managing backlog).
- Analysis and intake of requests.
- Keeping the configuration database according to the assets.
- Oversee cycle management.
- Be the responsible person regarding latest trends in network and security.
- Managing problem and incident regarding squad assets.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You have a relevant experience as a Network and Security Engineer (medior/ senior profile).
- You have a strong knowledge with F5 and Symantec.
- You are fluent in English.
Terms of employment (English)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Network, it security
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English
- Company car