- USG Professionals
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is active in communications technology to create the world's most advanced networks.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be working in a multidisciplinary team of optical, mechanical, and material experts. The Architecture Engineering department focusses on the research and development of strategic products in the field of fiber optics telecommunications and serves as a predevelopment stage for the rest of the R&D organization. You will be contributing to development projects in the area of optical fiber management and sealing technologies.
Your home base will be in Kessel-Lo (Belgium).
- Master in Mechanical Engineering or Product Development
- Proficiency in 3D CAD modeling, Creo is a must
- Basic knowledge/experience with engineering tools such as LEAN and/or 6-sigma
- A good working knowledge of FEA and analytical modeling
- Experience in high volume manufacturing and assembly processes, particularly those of plastic injection molded and metal stamped parts is a benefit
- Knowledge of statistical methods and analysis; experience with statistical tolerance modeling, DOE and GD&T
- Ability to identify, break down and solve a variety of difficult technical problems
- Disciplined and well-organized in documentation (plans, requirements, drawings and design reviews)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to deliver creative, out-of-the box concepts and designs
You will be part of an international organization. Across the globe, the employees and solutions are redefining connectivity, solving today's challenges and driving the innovation that will meet the needs of what's next.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 8 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.