Management Assistant ENG/FR
- Unique Office
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Management Assistant ENG/FR
- Our client is an international association.
- Provide organisational support to colleagues from the Service Excellence unit
- Plan and organise logistics for all unit activities (internal and external meetings, conference calls, events, etc…)
- Support Knowledge management & production
- Assistance on some specific projects and tasks
- Follow-up and update the UITP database, related Service Excellence pages & sections of UITP online platforms (website, Efficy, MyLibrary…)
- Act as point of contact between the members and our organisation for the assigned tasks
- Support the Service Excellence Managers for the production of papers and publications, and for the execution of tasks in specific projects
- Support actively the Service Excellence Managers in the coordination of activities and the use of appropriate tools to ensure high quality outcomes
- Organise and support internal/external meetings when needed/required and be the main contact of the unit for logistics aspects
- Manage speakers and programmes for Service Excellence knowledge related meetings and events, and draft the relative minutes in an agreed format
- Keep track of the update of all unit related documents and make sure that they are internally well promoted and distributed
- Handle and follow-up requests and queries from members and managers
- Liaise with the administrative secretary for unit related topics
- Write informative messages and materials, like invitations to events, respecting UITP protocols and graphic chart
- Prepare and send relevant newsletter from the SE unit
- Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by line management
- Support the managers on the internal administrative and logistical process relevant to the unit (VISA statement, travel booking, mission expenses, order form, mailing, etc.)
- Proposals/bids support (collecting CV, company information, statutes, etc.)The above responsibilities shall be performed according to the internal UITP culture based on RISE values (Respect, Innovation, Sharing, Expertise), the code of conduct, and on the principles of caring management. This implies providing the colleagues employees with support ensuring their development and well-being, while being responsible for enforcing corporate policies and procedures standards.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Hands on experience with MS Office (preferably Office365) and Internet
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (oral and written). Solid knowledge of a third language is an asset
- Understanding of office management and daily operations
- Experience of delivering work of high quality within strict deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to work collaboratively to achieve objectives
- Problem-solving attitude and sense of initiative
- Strong ability to work flexibly and autonomously to meet/manage changing priorities for the team and our organisation
- Team player
- Ability to travel and to work under pressure (mainly for on-site events)
- Knowledge of Efficy is an asset
- Integrity and professionalism
- We offer you an interim contract for a long term period to cover a maternity leave. It will be an opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment and contacts with its members worldwide.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
From € 193 to € 201 per month
- 19 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management assistant / secretary' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.