- Unique Office
- Permanent, Full-time
A leading international law firm.
Your responsibilities as a KYC Officer
- You will be responsible for implementing and optimizing the compliance monitoring program in accordance with the firm’s compliance and client acceptance guidelines.
- You will ensure that the client onboarding and AML/KYC processes limit the risks of anti-money laundering, corruption and other financial crimes.
- You will compile and control the compliance documentation for the purposes of client identification and risk assessment.
- You will liaise with fee earners and personal assistants to ensure the compliance documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will advise partners and senior associates in compliance matters based on a sound risk assessment.
- You will work together with your colleagues of the KYC department on subjects as knowledge, change legislation, process, reporting and client complaints.
KYC Officer is something for you, because you have / are
- A bachelor's or master’s degree with a background in Law or Business Administration.
- Experience with client onboarding and KYC is a must (minimal 1-3 years ‘experience).
- Able to work autonomously and to take initiatives; a strong personality which gives you the necessary credibility and allows you to give professional advice to seniors and defend the compliance point of view.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- A proactive, dynamic and positive attitude combined with a customer-focused and service-minded approach.
- A wonderful opportunity to develop in a leading international law firm with a strong identity.
- Collegial atmosphere
- Excellent pay and conditions.
- Ambitious goals are encouraged.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 4 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administration' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.