4 of 5Next
Do you have a first experience as Patent Attorney?
Junior Patent Attorney
- You will advise clients about the protection of their inventions, you conduct the necessary searches in existing patents and you help them to develop and manage their patent portfolio.
- You represent clients before the European Patent Office, the national offices of the Benelux countries, and the UK IPO. For filing needs in other jurisdictions, you can rely on a vast network of trusted foreign agents, while you remain the SPOC of your clients.
- You support and represent clients in oppositions and opposition-appeals before the European Patent Office.
- You will assist clients in patent litigations and settlements.
- You will work closely together with your colleagues.
- You have completed a Master or PhD in the field of Engineering, Telecommunication Technology, Computer Sciences, Material Sciences or Physics.
- You have a qualification as a Belgian and/or European Patent Attorney OR you have at least passed with success the first part of the mandatory exam to obtain the qualification of Patent Attorney.
- You possess a thorough expertise in your technological field.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably also a sound working knowledge of Dutch.
- You are enthusiastic, client-oriented, flexible, strongly analytical and a perfectionist.
- You can work independently as well as in team.
- A stimulating environment where you can work closely together with highly qualified Patent Attorneys and Patent (Para-)legals.
- The opportunity to get more responsibility and to gain & develop more expertise.
- A solid, growing company.
- An attractive salary package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Product development
- Sector: Science and Research
- Leuven (location)
- All jobs via Azuro