3 of 3Next
Junior Financial Reporting & Controlling Analyst (m/v)
You will provide support in management and financial reporting, operating controls and tax reporting and as such contribute to maximizing operational effectiveness and excellence of the organisation.
- Financial reporting & analysis:pull various reports and analyses to meet management and staff requirements ensuring accurate and consistent data and timely submission
- Answer questions related to the various reports in due time
- Variance analysis reviews towards business lines with Business Analysts and related input at regional level for general management and Finance reporting purposes
- Prepare data for presentations
- Conduct timely & accurately financial analysis on assigned reporting, which provides a basis for financial planning towards staff and regional management
- Assist in the expense budgets for all staff groups and business lines at regional level
- Reconcile all received input and support in developing regional Financial budgets for review by local management and submission to headquarter
- Review actual against budgeted performances and provides explanations in case of deviation with help and input from Financial Analysts
- Assist in the further development & tracking of financial budgets in order to maximize the overall performance of the region and staffs
- Contribute towards control systems to ensure that good insight can be obtained into future expenditure and to ensure cost/expenditures can be closely followed and checked
- Internal audit: performs tests of operating effectiveness for key controls
- Assists with the remediation of key control failures with process owners to evaluate root causes for the failure and determine potential solutions to improve the internal control environment
- VAT reporting
- Support in treasury and accounting
- You have a Master degree in Accounting/Finance (or equivalent by experience)
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in Finance in an international environment
- You have good language skills : English, Dutch
- Computer literate: MS Office, ERP, interest in working with PowerBI
Competencies: organization, precision, accuracy and discretion
A challenging assignment in an international company untill 09/2020, prolongment and permanent contract possible, yet not yet certain.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Diegem (location)
- All jobs via Actief Interim
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Interim optional fixed contract