IT System Specialist
- Experis IT
- Permanent, Full-time
IT System Specialist
Our client (very close to Brussels Central railway station) develops critical systems that are saving many lives on a daily base in Belgium.
In the support department, you will manage the infrastructure together with a team of 10 system specialists in a very critical heterogeneous environment with various computer and telecommunication systems. The most important systems are:
- Radio communication system,
- The 11 control rooms or CADs (Computer Aided Dispatchings, Microsoft environment),
- A paging network (POCSAG technology),
- A "backbone" (leased lines, beam connections, ...) that connects the active components.
- a customer-oriented attitude, resolving the incidents that occur in the systems and managing user complaints on a technical level.
- proactive monitoring using management systems,
- clear and structured communication with our (internal or external) customers,
- contribute to the management and optimization of the various management tools and processes (Incident, Problem, Change).
Are you interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Don't hesitate to apply now!
- You are a customer-oriented "incident solver" and a real team player.
- You are prepared to work in a shift system (24/7).
- You have a broad interest in telecommunications, with a good knowledge of the Microsoft environment, LAN / WAN, transmission technology (microwave, PCM).
- Knowledge of technologies such as virtualization, storage, blade technology and security are an additional asset.
- You preferably gained experience in a "NOC" (Network Operations Center) in a similar environment.
- Fluently in Dutch and French
Our client offers you
- A permanent contract directly with the client (contract duration unspecified)
- An interesting and rewarding position for a system specialist where you will receive the responsibility to take important decisions related to the systems
- Working in a company with a social mission that saves many lives
- A very super attractive salary package with fringe benefits (such as a full health and group insurance, a company car with fuel card, 30% bonus during night shifts, …)
- Training and career development opportunities within the company. During the first 6 months, you will receive an extensive technical training to become full operational as a system specialist. You can easily move on to other positions with more responsibilities within the company throughout your career.
- 32 days of holidays per year (based on a full worked year in the previous year)
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Company car
- 17 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.