2 of 4Next
Do you want to join an international chemical company that's growing to become leader in their industry ?
This company keeps growing which allows you to have the opportunity to personally get involved in the new projects and add your personal touch. A company where communication is the most valuable key as they want everyone to take part of new it projects.
You'll join a mulitcultural environment where you'll directly feel comfortable and be yourself. As they're growing fast, that means that carreer opportunities really exists !
Continuously on researching new technologies/products, you will have the opportunity to get involved in those projects.
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - Chemical Industry - Manage Applications
- You'll take part of the new versions of the application in order to increase the quality and consistency
- You'll give "how to use" trainings to your colleagues and the new arrivals
- You'll provide 2nd line support (troubleshooting and ticketing)
- You'll administrate and monitor the applications
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in a procurement department is preferable
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in IT
- Good communication skills
- Attractive salary up to 50k (depending on your degree and experience)
- you'll benefit with extra legal advantages:
- Meal voucher
- Group Insurance
- health insurance for you and your family
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Career evolution opportunities
0032 (0)2 640 04 44
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
30 days left to apply
- Function type: Helpdesk & support
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via EyeTech Solutions
From € 35.000 to € 50.000 per year