Located in the province of Hainaut, our client specializes in the development and marketing of systems, equipment and services for the railway sector.
IT Program Cybersecurity Engineer
Managing the deployment and integration of cybersecurity-related services under the responsibility of the Program Cyber Security Manager and the System Engineering Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- deploy and validate the platform that supports the cybersecurity services in generic architectures
- integrate the cybersecurity platform in the railway signaling architectures
- support the cybersecurity platform deployment in specific project architectures
- define the cybersecurity processes, rules and guidelines for the cybersecurity platform integration and ensure that these ones are followed
- liaise with the cybersecurity platform development team
- support system cybersecurity assessment
- liaise with the cybersecurity and system teams to define the most suitable solution at cybersecurity platform level in order to reduce the risk to an acceptable value
- specify the platform cybersecurity requirements and follow up their implementation
- perform technological watch and vulnerability management for the cybersecurity platform
- support mainline platform cybersecurity manager in joint programs tackling the issue of the cybersecurity in the railway with a specific focus on PKI implementation and cybersecurity tests
- mentor the system and cybersecurity team about cybersecurity platform deployment
Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or related field
Minimum 3 years of experience in IT cybersecurity
- Strong interest for cybersecurity
- Knowledge and experience in VM and OS hardening
- Knowledge and experience in LDAP/Active Directory, HIDS, syslog/SIEM, firewall/DMZ deployment and configuration
- Familiar with network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP/IP, TLS, SSH, IPSEC, 802.1X, 801.1Q…) and PKI architectures.
Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Professional & concise communication (both written & verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Proven organizational, planning and prioritization skills
Our client’s offer:
- A permanent position with challenging and diverse tasks
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- Possibility of teleworking several days a week
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.