8 of 14Next
Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
By turning their insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, they've earned a place at the forefront of the Legal sector.
Their lawyers are leaders in their field - and the same goes for our support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, they find innovative new ways to deliver their services and maintain their reputation for excellence, in all that they do.
In the support team, they employ more than 30 Personal Assistants at the Brussels' office. Each Personal Assistant work in a team with 3 or 4 other assistants. Team Spirit is therefore really important!
High-level Personal Assistant
As High-level Personal Assistant:
You are the lawyers' first port of call for a wide variety of queries and requests, and as such, your role involves a multitude of tasks:
- Managing the lawyers' calendars, mailboxes and contacts in a proactive manner. This includes scheduling appointments and conference calls, booking meeting rooms and restaurants, and liaising with our dedicated agent for travel and hotel reservations.
- Managing incoming mail and telephone calls.
- Preparing, processing and virtual filing correspondence, legal documents and reports (Word, Excel).
- Creating high-impact presentations for meetings and seminars (PowerPoint).
- Liaising with our marketing department for the organisation of client events and the preparation of mailings.
- Preparing and submitting the lawyers' expense notes, processing incoming
invoices and liaising with our accounting department as well as reviewing the lawyers' time entries in preparation of billing.
The successful Bilingual Personal Assistant is/have:$
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and verbal
- You are flexible and able to build relationships with various stakeholders
- You are accurate and resilient
- You are dynamic and willing to take initiative
- You have very good organisational skills
The company can offer you a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience (including luncheon vouchers, an in-house self-service restaurant, free public transportation, an insurance package, extra-legal holidays, sports facilities and discounts with certain suppliers).
+32 2 290 97 35
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
33 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
From € 3.320 to € 4.427 per year