1 of 3Next
Our client is a dynamic and growing company, internationally oriented and one of the world leaders in its field of activity for 50 years. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of electromechanical equipment.
In order to strengthen the Finance Department, our client is looking for its office located in WAVRE (Belgium): a Group Management Controller.
Group Management Controller
As Group Financial Controller, you report directly to the Group Finance Director based in Belgium. You work in coordination with the financial teams of the different countries and in connection with the operational services within the Group scope.
In this context, your tasks are as follows:
Industrial management control: Provide industrial management control (2 sites in Belgium) whose main objectives are:
- Optimization of the management tools and the quality of the information provided via the ERP
- The reliability of data and indicators
- Reliability of production costs and cost price and their regular control
- Stock and margin analysis
- Strengthening the control of the company"s flows (physical, information, financial) and the monitoring of industrial activity (profitability, level of activity, etc.)
- Systematization of monitoring by activity and by business
- Supervision of end-of-year inventories
- Monitoring inter-company flows
Monthly reporting: Ensure reporting in accordance with the methods and deadlines in force in the Group:
- Monthly income statement (Belgian Gaap & IFRS)
- Account analysis
- Monthly inventory order, valuation, work in progress, and depreciation
- Group monthly business reporting
- Ensure the reliability of the cost accounting of all activities in collaboration with accounting.
- Monitoring and analysis of operating costs by activity with the responsible persons concerned.
Budget control and cost tracking
- In charge of drawing up the budget with the operational staff, monitoring forecasts and updating them.
- Analysis of the monthly discrepancies between real and budget, proposals for corrective actions, improvement of profitability and optimization of costs.
- Implementation of dashboards and performance management tools.
- Control of compliance with internal procedures and Group procedures.
- Assistance to the Administrative and Financial Director for specific studies or missions.
- Assistance to the various subsidiaries of the Group.
- Assistance to the Administrative and Financial Director in internal and external audits
- Establishment of half-yearly KPIs on Group margins
- Graduated from a Management School and/or University (Audit, Controlling, Accounting), you have an experience of at least 3 years in audit firm (Big 4 preferably)
- A complementary experience in an industrial environment is an asset
- Perfect spoken French and English
- You manage the use of ERP
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office and have an advanced level in Excel (complex formulas, pivot tables)
- You are rigorous, precise, sociable and endowed with a good critical sense
Keywords: industrial management Controlling, Accountant, Accounting, Trustee, IEC, IPCF, Tax Expert, Tax, Records Manager, Finance, Accountancy, Accountant, Accounting, Office, IPP, ISOC, Financial, Consultancy, Audit, IBR , Review, Trust companies, Big 4.
- Exciting and innovative work in a dynamic team.
- A fixed contract within a company with a growing international dimension. The development projects up to 2020 make it a company where the challenges are numerous.
- The opportunity to integrate a company that has kept its family character in parallel with its growth and its market position where each of its employees plays an important role.
- The guarantee to evolve and grow in a constantly changing environment.
- A salary up to your skills.
To apply for this function in 1 STEP: Prepare your CV, Click on "APPLY NOW" and upload your CV.
Contact person: Virginie Hoorelbeke
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Controlling
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Waver (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French