1 of 4Next
Vyncke is a dynamic, highly technological family-owned company which, since its start in 1912, has grown to a global player in the sector of clean energy technology: the development and the construction of customised waste to energy installations. Worldwide there are over 350 Vynckeneers active in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
Thanks to more than 4.000 satisfied customers all over the world, a well-lined order book and the loyal commitment of the enthusiastic Vynckeneers in all continents they resist the crisis. Moreover, for further growth Vyncke is continually looking for reinforcement of the global organisation.
Are you a real team player, do you have a sense of taking initiative and an open international mentality and are you willing to travel? Then probably you could be one of the new Vynckeneers. We are currently looking for a (m/f):
Global Finance Manager
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management in the accounting department in order to assure a good service level to all internal clients.
- You develop and implement new accounting procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department and the company.
- You will be co-responsible for periodic worldwide closings and are responsible for the consolidation of all entities.
- As an ERP key user, you pursue uniformity in all countries.
- You are the driving force in the further development of business intelligence in our company.
- You set up a global cash planning.
- You are responsible for the reporting to the management.
- You will review the balance sheet account reconciliation, working further towards a group chart of accounts.
- You work on process optimisation, aligning and transforming local policies into a global uniform approach.
- You prepare and execute regular internal audits, mapping possible financial/fiscal risks.
- You introduce financial KPI’s, handle accounting issues, support with budget and forecast exercises, etc.
- You lead a team of 8 accountants in 6 different settlements. You report to the CFO of the group.
- You have a background in accountancy. You worked in an international business environment and are familiar with complex project business and ERP.
- You have a strong interest in international tax legislation, company law, tax and VAT.
- Your approach is hands on and service-oriented. You do not only fulfil legal requirements, you are eager to think with us how to organise the department in order to serve internal clients.
- You know how to work with a diversity of people in different locations. You have experience in people management.
- You are able to integrate quickly in a complex environment of a family business.
- You are prepared to travel to other entities occasionally, sound knowledge of English is a must.
- You can grow towards a CFO position.
Contact Charlot Veraverbeke at +32 9 242 54 18.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
49 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial management
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Harelbeke (location)
- All jobs via Hudson
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience