Our client is active in the real estate sector.
General Ledger Accountant
The scope of responsibilities for this job as General Ledger Accountant includes:
- The supervision and explanation of the reporting of the general costs ;
- The intercompany accounting and the booking of the valuation of the different participations ;
- The VAT declarations and the control of the general accounts, as well as the budget preparation ;
- The GL accountant supports the periodical close processes and records information such as accruals, deferrals, reclasses, and intercompany entries ;
- The GL accountant performs account analysis to make sure that entries and balances are correct and appropriate supporting documentation is present ;
- On a regular basis, the GL accountant reconciles accounts with the general ledger to ensure that all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards and government regulations. In case of errors, the GL account makes changes as necessary ;
- The GL accountant overlooks timely and accurate invoicing and recharges of costs such as energy, real estate tax, the co-ownership cost and of different other taxes;
- The GL accountant prepares or assists in the preparation of statistics, spreadsheets for management reporting, documentation for the auditors, annual accounts, etc.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job as General Ledger Accountant include:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar experience ;
- You are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch and/or German is a plus;
- You ideally have a first experience in a similar function ;
- Knowledge of SAP or IFRS in an asset ;
- You are autonomous, organized and rigorous. Also, you have a good team spirit and you are results-oriented.
Our client offers:
- A competitive and attractive compensation package ;
- Flexible working hours ;
- Structural homeworking ;
- A full time employment ;
- A permanent contract after the initial interim period.
Interested in this interim position? Apply today.