3 of 5Next
For a leading international automotive company in Brussels, we are looking for a Fraud Officer.
Fraud Officer Benelux
As a fraud officer in the automotive industry you take on the following responsibilities, to name a few:
- Negotiation and following up fraud files with clients, police/public prosecutor etc.
- Gather information about clients and their files to present a risk-based action plan
- Responsible for the daily follow-up of fraud cases, while considering legal requirements
- Administrative tasks: preparation of files for seizure of vehicles, support of SSC, etc.
- Submit proposals for depreciation and settlements to fraud specialist
As a fraud officer, the successful candidate should:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree
- You have a first experience in debt mediation/recovery and conflict resolution
- You are fluent in French, proficient in Dutch and have a good understanding of English
- You are an excellent negotiator and like to work independently
- You are proactive, goal oriented and very organized
The candidate can expect a clear progression path with great benefits and a very competitive salary.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Controlling
- Sector: Automotive
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
From € 2.500 to € 2.900 per month