4 of 15Next
Our client is situated in Ixelles and this location offers a nice environment.
The company is a human-sized company active in the energy sector.
The mission is to cover a maternity leave and would last around 4,5 months.
FR/EN Office Manager - Brussels
As Office Manager (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordination of appointments and management of the team schedule;
- Organization of meetings, business trips or events for the team;
- Distribution / handling of daily correspondence (e-mails, postal mail, etc.);
- Handling of confidential documents;
- Preparation of presentations (slides, graphs, tables, etc.);
- Correspondence in English and French or Dutch;
- General Administration ("Corporate housekeeping");
- Accounting support to finance department (Acacount Payables / Account receivables);
- Account Receivable management (unpaid invoices tracking & recovering);
- First point of contact with the relevant customer accounting departments;
- Administration Expenses Employees;
- Payroll and administrative support to HR department;
- Administrative support to the Origination business;
- Back-up of Management assistant.
Coordination of Facility Management:
- Office insurances;
- Single point of contact landlord and building concierge;
- Coordination of safety requirements;
- Coordination cleaning staff;
- Office spatial organization;
- Coordination of Office Supply including IT and Communication requirements;
- Single point of contact for Internet and Telephone, including problem solving;
- Coordination with AXPO IT department, including problem solving for the team;
- Purchase office material (office equipment, refreshments, …).
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this Office Manager (M/F) position include:
- You hold a Bachelor in Office Management/Secretariat/Languages and/or you have a first relevant experience in a similar position;
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French (with excellent writing skills in both languages); German is a plus;
- You have experience in international and multicultural environments;
- You have hands on experience with office machines ;
- You are proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular);
- You have strong organizational and planning skills;
- You are thorough, anticipate issues, solution oriented, understand the consequences of your actions and think things through;
- You have an excellent corporate presentation, are genuinely service minded, with a very good team spirit and common sense.
Our client offers:
- An interim contract for 4-5 months;
- An attractive package including extra-legal benefits;
- A challenging and independent position in a beautiful work environment.
Interested in this challenging position of Office Manager (M/F)? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Brussels
- Academic Bachelor