- Robert Half
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is a fast growing company active in the communication sector.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and controlling all aspects of our financial management, accounting systems, and processes using innovation, technology, and dashboards;
- Working closely with our Regional FD, Talent Director and COO to shape our strategy, build our reporting suite as well as developing and progressing the finance department;
- Working closely with the Regional FD and Local FD's to address technical accounting queries and optimise statutory entity structure in line with corporate strategy;
- Supporting the wider finance team to ensure all day-to-day financial compliance requirements are achieved;
- Identifying potential process and system enhancements to improve the quality and efficiency in meeting the all of the group's reporting requirements, including 'future-proofing' existing processes for business growth;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Prepare and report timely monthly financial statements;
- Help in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts (monthly and yearly) and report variances;
- Coordinate the preparation of any regulatory reporting;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Lead/Propose new projects to enhance the region's adherence to new requirements;
- Develop the use of technology across all our needs;
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the Financial Controller position:
You're curious and proactive, like the high-pace of our industry and you're focussed on delivering support and solutions with a positive attitude, we'll offer you a great place to work, a chance to work with wonderful people and the opportunity to work in an independent and creative way. Ideally, you have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven experience, you do speak 2 or 3 languages and you have thing for technology. You'll have flexibility to work from home, or the office, to suit your commitments but would love to see you in our office 2 or 3 days per week when circumstances allow.
Interested in this position of Financial Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 15 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Controlling' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.