- Permanent, Full-time
Continuously aiming for an excellent quality, Diabeticom supplies the major snacking brands and retail chains all over the world. Their innovative and trendy products are valued thanks to Diabeticom’s engagement, partnership and continuous dialogue with customers. The company is enjoying a rapid growth and is therefore looking for a dynamic Financial Controller to be part of the journey.
Give structured visibility of the financial activities and processes and drive the change
- You oversee all financial statements (P&L, balance sheets, cash flow…), prepare monthly reports for the closing process and follow up on the budget.
- You identify and report variances and discrepancies and you implement corrective actions.
- As a real business partner and in close collaboration with the operations, you proactively improve processes and controls and you roll these out across all departments.
- You support the management team in understanding and interpreting the operational and financial performance of the business.
- You take part in various ad-hoc projects including the implementation of a new ERP system.
- In this role you will be reporting to the CEO and be member of the Management Team.
Hands-on natural leader with passion and hunger for figures and processes
- Master degree in Accountancy, Business, Economics or Finance.
- At least 3 years of experience preferably related to business controlling or external audits.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English and French.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) is a must, knowledge of an (open-source) ERP like Odoo is a plus.
- Proactive with a strong analytical mindset and eye for detail.
- A real team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working independently with colleagues and superiors working in remote locations.
- Eager to learn and work in a fast-growing and challenging environment.
- Able to interpret the numbers from a business point of view.
- Strategic thinker but also willing to work hands-on.
- A full-time and varied job within an international company that recognizes and stimulates people.
- Play an active role and have a real impact with room for autonomy and responsibility.
- An attractive remuneration and extra-legal package.
- Soon, you will move with the whole team to a brand new factory close to the E42.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 2 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs in Namur straight to your mailbox.