1 of 5Next
Our client, active in the educational sector, is located in Brussels.
Financial Analyst - Brussels
As a Financial Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities :
- You are responsible for receiving and assessing financial reports provided by our partners ;
- You assist with budgeting process/budget realization and forecasting ;
- You realize reports on financial status and risks ;
- You analyze operating expenses ;
- You provide the team with alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance ;
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Your profile :
- You have a bachelor's/ master's degree in economics or finance ;
- A first experience in financial reporting is an important asset ;
- A first experience in an international company is an asset ;
- You are fluent in English, other languages are considered assets ;
- You have strong knowledge of the MS Office packages ;
- You are a motivated person looking for an diverse workplace ;
- You work autonomously, you are a team player and result-driven ;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills ;
- You are immediately available.
Our offer :
- Our client offers you a challenging position as a Financial Analyst in a dynamic and evolving institution ;
- An exciting new challenge with a competitive salary and benefits.
Interested? Send your cv!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Accountemps Brussels
- Academic Bachelor