16 of 17Next
For one of our clients, an international financial company, we are currently looking for a Financial Account Manager
Financial Account Manager
As Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as auditors, law firms and tax advisors
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements
- Obtained a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Have 3-5 years of working experience in Accounting
- Have exposure to Belgian GAAP; IFRS is an asset
- Are fluent in English and French/Dutch, verbally and in writing;
- Good communication skills, accuracy, flexibility, a team player who can deal with stress;
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment
- Trainee IEC/IAB is a plus;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
The entrepreneurial and international nature of the business of our client requires a strong personality and ability to interact with all team members in order to get things done. This requires a proactive approach to challenges with a ‘can do' attitude and a constant focus on results.
- You will also have plenty of chances to work on your personal development and your career.
- You can count on receiving a good basic salary as well as excellent secondary benefits.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- All jobs via Ergon Recruitment Brussels
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance