- Robert Half Finance & Accounting Antwerpen
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is a rapidly growing Belgian company located in the Antwerp region.
The main accountabilities for this job include:
- Provide a day-to-day support to the CEO;
- Supervision of external bookkeeper, including occasional performance of bookkeeping duties
- Preparing company tax statements;
- Ensuring finance policies and procedures are followed;
- Preparing monthly financial statements for management and leadership;
- Providing financial reports as requested by departmental managers;
- Participating in cash management of organization;
- Assisting with annual budgeting process;
- Assisting with year-end audit preparation;
- Preparing financial projections for organization and related business ventures;
- Debt management and collection;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations;
- Assisting in post-acquisition integration and alignment;
- Other financial and office-related duties as required;
- Maintain corporate housekeeping;
- Provide support in negotiation with suppliers;
- Provide support during merges and business structure reorganization;
- Support the uniformization of employees' contracts and benefits;
- Payroll processing.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- A degree in accountancy, tax or other finance related studies;
- 5-10 years' experience in accounting, audit or similar finance positions;
- A deep knowledge of all finance functions: accounting, reporting, FP&A, …;
- A very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French;
- Business minded and analytical;
- Technology (automation …) driven
- Good communication skills
- Detail driven
- Ability to deliver upon agreed schedule
What does the company offer?
- Participating to a fast-growing company and shaping your own team and department;
- Ability to grow with the company;
- Competitive salary including bonus based on personal and company achievements;
- Fringe benefits including a company car
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 3 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.