Popular jobs in Financial analysis:
- Senior Financial / Business Controller
- Junior Data Analyst - DU/EN- Brussels
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Planning & Analysis
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Our client provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services.
Finance Director BeLux
As a Finance Director you will be expected to identify, analyse and implement opportunities to enhance business performance and drive managed and predictable growth.
Your tasks :
- Maximise business performance, Understand and deliver customer needs while building effective, long-term relationships,
- Drive new business wins from ensuring correct financial oversight during the tender stage through to successful transition and act as a subject matter expert during the transition phase.
- Influence key stakeholders across geographies to ensure that we are driving profitable outcomes from global clients.
- Build and develop high level relationships with regional and account leaders, customers and external agencies (e.g. auditors) as well as Involve people and influence decisions.
- Constantly seek to improve quality, service and efficiency.
- Ensure use of best practice, communication and understanding of key business messages through monthly site visits with focus on new or under-performing contracts.
- Identify, analyse and resolve potential business risks as well as opportunities and solutions to enhance business performance.
- Have thorough knowledge of procedures and processes and lead the delivery of these to the required standard.
- Togther with the finance departement you will work on leading and delivering divisional financial reporting, including monthly reporting, plans and forecasts.
- Review and challenge that the business units/contracts are providing a realistic, rolling, monthly Profit & Loss forecasts together with annual expectations based on the latest available management information.
- Develop and deliver processes, systems and infrastructure to support growth and expansion.
- Prepare and deliver financial reports as required by the customer, divisional or regional management.
- Ensure and check the Divisional finance reports in line with the monthly company timetable including full Profit and Loss Account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations and detailed Project Profitability reporting.
- Own the financial integrity of the Divisional P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Develop targets and benchmarking processes to challenge the financial information provided by Divisional Finance staff.
- Build, lead and motivate a diverse and effective team.
- Succession plans for all Business Units/Contracts in place
- Integrity of financial results and no SOX/Audit findings/non-conformance
You will be a good match for this job if you have:
- Academic background is required (Register Accountant is a plus)
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written (English and Dutch)
- Expert level user of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Strong numeracy skills and a quick study within in-house systems
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to contribute to decision-making
What can you expect from us as Finance Director:
- A professional working environment where personal development is strongly encouraged
- A good balance between professional and private life
- An attractive and competitive salary package completed by a range of extralegal advantages (100% public transport reimbursement, meal vouchers, eco checks, end-of-year checks)
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Unique Finance Brussel
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English