11 of 11Next
Secretary Plus becomes Bright Plus! At Bright Plus, we take care of what we do best: we help you find a job tailored for you! We launch and / or boost your career through our job offers, training and career advice. This has been (and still is) the mission of Bright Plus for almost 25 years.
Our client is an international organization that aims to advance the study of diseases in Europe and to facilitate communication between European medical scientists.
Finance and Administrative Assistant with English, in central Brussels
As a Finance and Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the day to day financial administration across the organization, ensuring the efficiency of the daily operation of the office, while supporting the work of management and staff.
You will perform a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- You will prepare invoices and financial statements;
- You will code and file financial material;
- You will process accounts payable and receivable ensuring timeliness, accuracy of information and appropriate backup;
- You will assist with the preparation of accurate bank reconciliations, deposits, and financial reports;
- You will prepare supplier and staff expenses payments in line with payment policies;
- You will be checking the travel expenses and other costs;
- You will reply to general inquiries and be responsible for the organization’s membership administration;
- You will prepare reports, memos, documents, and back-up electronic files;
- You will open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence;
- You will purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available;
- You will provide administrative support to management and other staff;
- You will handle the organization of meetings and management of events, hotel reservations, technical equipment, catering etc;
- You will offer support to the organization with the annual conference requirements.
- You have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (speaking and writing) and of at least one out of Dutch or French;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and use of social media;
- You have relevant accounting qualifications, or the ability to demonstrate appropriate skills and knowledge;
- You have some knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- You have excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail;
- You have strong administrative, organizational and planning skills;
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- You are open-minded, pro-active and a team player.
Apply quickly via http://bit.ly/36fiQdO
Make sure you check your mailbox (including your SPAM folder) to confirm your application!
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
8 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
From € 2.700 to € 3.000 per month