European ERP Project Manager
- Robert Half Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
European ERP Project Manager
Our client is a family-owned company producing & distributing some well-known brand names. The company employs about 3500 employees and has its international headquarters in Antwerp.
As a European ERP Project Manager, you will be part of the global IT department and will focusing on a global ERP deployment project based on JD Edwards.
You represent the European team as part of the global Project Management Office. This role will be based out of Antwerp and will require travel (for about 35%) to across sites in the UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands and North America.
- You are overall responsible to successfully deploy JD Edwards to all sites in Europe.
- You prepare the detailed project plan for this roll out and integrate the European plan with the global program.
- You also convert and integrate European data from source systems to JD Edwards.
- You manage all roll out activities such as data preparation, model gap analysis, training, etc. for all sites.
- You manage the European Project team (up to 10 Business Analysts and Developers) and relationships with external partners and Development sources.
- You also lead a team of third party consultants and technical staff.
- You report regularly on the status of the ERP solution and its readiness for European deployment to the Global Steering Committee.
- You coordinate with the Global Application Managed Services team to ensure effective support and transition from rollout to support.
- You are responsible for global meetings such as change control, governance, risks and issue reviews, etc.
- You report directly to the Global Project Manager.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- You have at least 10 years of Project Management experience including a minimum of 5 years of experience with ERP software.
- Having knowledge of Oracle JD Edwards is a plus, but certainly not a must.
- You have a Project Management certification, preferably PMI PMP.
- You have used Sharepoint 2013 and MS Project before in past projects.
- You have experience with complex international projects in preferably an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- You are an excellent communicator in Dutch and English.
- You have the ability to motivate and manage a team of 10-15 people with a diversity of cultures. You are that people manager that stimulates such collaboration in a remote environment.
- You have proven success in managing change with the ability to problem solve at detailed level and keeping the helicopter view.
- You are experienced with SDLC methodology running projects from requirement gathering, design, testing, documentation training through implementation and post live support.
- Having knowledge/experience in Organizational Change Management is an asset.
- You have a self-motivated and driven approach with strong result orientation.
- A unique job opportunity in an entrepreneurial company culture where initiative is highly appreciated and valued.
- You will get the opportunity to be in the driving seat of a greenfield global ERP roll-out.
- You enjoy a competitive salary package including all extra-legal benefits such as a bonus, a company car, an insurance package, etc.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Project management
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- Academic Bachelor
- 20 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Management' jobs straight to your mailbox.