3 of 3Next
A technology company specialized in the design of semiconductor chips and machine learning based smart sensors. It is a spin-off company from KU Leuven (Europe's most innovative university ranked by Reuters), and SCK•CEN (the largest research institute in Belgium for nuclear technologies, nuclear medicine, and astronautics). The company's core mission is developing technologies for a sustainable world. We are achieving this by leveraging our expertise in both integrated circuits and machine learning, to create intelligent and reliable machines that are essential to the success of this mission.
Embedded System Engineer
- Embedded software/firmware design and implementation.
- Develop embedded sensor systems for Internet-of-things.
- PCB schematic design, layout and validation.
- Electronic system design.
- PhD or Master's degree in electronics engineering or computer science.
- 5+ year of industrial experience in embedded system development.
- Excellent programming skills of C and C++.
- Work experience with micro-controllers (e.g., ARM, RISC-V) and embedded operating systems (e.g., Linux).
- Experience with low-power wireless protocols such as BLE, 6LoWPAN, LoRa, and NB-IOT.
- Deep understanding of digital communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS485, and Ethernet.
- Experience with MATLAB programming is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary and social benefits.
- Family-like warm working environment.
- A startup company with high growth potential.
- Exciting projects and products development for a smart and sustainable future world, as well as deep-space exploration.
Vragen of interesse?
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Helpdesk & support
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via CTRL-F
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience