Our partner is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join its team. This international company is well-known for its vaccines.
As Electrical Engineer, you will support investment projects (revamping and greenfield) by bringing your expertise to propose solutions on all electrical matters (including high & low voltage network distribution systems, emergency and safety power supplies, electrical works and inspections, correct integration of equipment or electrical safety).
- You are able to punctually travel abroad
- You provide support in terms of technical expertise, contractors’ management and troubleshooting capabilities throughout the whole installations’ lifecycle (from early design until operation stages).
- You ensure that the design, construction, modification and qualification of our client electrical facilities meet the projects objectives (EHSS, Quality, Compliance, Cost and Schedule).
- You ensure that relevant policies, standards and methods are implemented within the projects and operations in compliance with good engineering practices, GMPs and regulations.
- You Ensure performance of the works inspections and issuance of the related documentation (certificates, qualification protocols and handovers) according to projects needs and quality standards.
- You assess and monitor capabilities of partners (Engineering Offices, Contractors and Service Providers) and provide relevant support to enhance these capabilities.
- You are able to perform network calculations with the software in use at the compagny.
- With a mindset oriented to continuous improvement, you keep up-to-date on evolutions of Electricity technological, regulatory, maintenance and safety requirements and ways-of-working and assess potential impacts and opportunities for our client.
- You hold an Electrical engineering degree and a Formal certification “BA4-BT” and “BA5-BT”
- Knowledge or experience in Facilities and Utilities domains.
- Experience in a cGMP environment.
- Positive approach with problem-solving mindset.
- Highly effective at influencing and networking internally and externally.
- Highly effective communication skills to deal with various projects partners.
- Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within the organization.
- Ability to work in a high complex environment.
- Fluent in English and French
- Company car
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way. You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.