2 of 4Next
Our client is a fast growing company active in the global manufacturing sector.
Divisional Controller - Brussels
As Divisional Controller you will be responsible for:
- Being part of the finance leadership team at the company;
- Being the Financial IT specialist for the division, i.e. creating dashboards and other performance measuring tools;
- Participate in the groupwide Free Cash Flow initiative by being a core-team member;
- Follow up the monthly results and year-end consolidation package of the business of the Division;
- Monitor internal controls within the Division;
- Support and enhance cross-divisional and cross functional collaboration, including corporate level;
- Participates to ad hoc analyses and projects such as: acquisitions, disposals, joint-ventures or restructuring.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the Divisional Controller position:
- You have strong affinity with IT and BI in particular, any knowledge of a BI-tool is an asset;
- You possess strong financial and controlling skills and you can foster its seamless implementation;
- You master Free Cash Flow concepts and are eager to optimize it;
- You are a team player but have the ability to work independently;
- You speak English.
Interested in this position of Divisional Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Controlling
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Brussels
- Academic Bachelor