Popular jobs in Controlling:
- Financial Controller - Easy access via the Ring, flex hours
- Cost Controller (m/f)
- Fraud Officer Benelux
- Compliance Assistant
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the global manufacturing sector.
Divisional Controller - Brussels
As Divisional Controller you will be responsible for:
- Being part of the finance leadership team at the company;
- Being the Financial IT specialist for the division, i.e. creating dashboards and other performance measuring tools;
- Participate in the groupwide Free Cash Flow initiative by being a core-team member;
- Follow up the monthly results and year-end consolidation package of the business of the Division;
- Monitor internal controls within the Division;
- Support and enhance cross-divisional and cross functional collaboration, including corporate level;
- Participates to ad hoc analyses and projects such as: acquisitions, disposals, joint-ventures or restructuring.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the Divisional Controller position:
- You have strong affinity with IT and BI in particular, any knowledge of a BI-tool is an asset;
- You possess strong financial and controlling skills and you can foster its seamless implementation;
- You master Free Cash Flow concepts and are eager to optimize it;
- You are a team player but have the ability to work independently;
- You speak English.
Interested in this position of Divisional Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Controlling
- Sector: Industry and machine construction
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Brussels
- Academic Bachelor