DevOps Senior Project Manager
- Permanent, Full-time
DevOps Senior Project Manager
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company? Contact email@example.com!
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
DHL Express is seeking a DevOps Senior Project Manager for its office in Diegem, Belgium. The purpose of this role is to:
- Manage a large and complex project with high visibility at all stages (initiation, execution, closure) and in all PM areas (time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, and procurement).
- Ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality and resource requirements using excellent communication skills.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects, ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Manage customer expectations and reports project status
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Ensure that service provider organizations deliver all required services according to agreed processes and procedures
- Obtains feedback at critical milestones and at project completion to ensure that project efforts meet customer expectations for contracted time, cost, and performance
- Develops detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports; tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities
- Utilize project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations
- Ensure development of a comprehensive project training plan for assigned team members in agreement with functional management
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of the project objectives and targets
- Provide project leadership to project teams and provide constructive feedback to teams as it pertains to project performance
- Establish reporting structures inside the project team
- A minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience in IT
- Experience with different project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and PMI methods as well as the ability to decide which the best method for various projects is
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as project management tools (Microsoft Project / Online Gantts)
- Excellent reporting skills
- Data analysis experience with the ability to quantify performance and project results as well as analyze financial information such as budgets, expenditures and return-on-investment
- Experience with planning in "fast changing" business environments
- Proven ability to lead and manage a specialist-based, high-performing and multicultural team
- Proficient customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
- Proficient experience in preparation of project plans with appropriate budget and resource requirements
- Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on excellence and high quality project delivery
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with an informal atmosphere
- Great culture and colleagues
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 26 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Helpdesk & support' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.