USG Professionals connects the expertise and ambitions of highly educated professionals with the challenges of clients, in six different fields: Engineering, Science, ICT, HR, Legal and Finance. We help our clients with temporary needs (outsourcing) and with the permanent filling of open positions (recruitment).
Are you looking for variation in your job and do you have an affinity with one of our specialist areas? Then this function is also made for you!
Cyber Defence Threat Management expert
Within the Security Center of Expertise, the mission of the “Cyber Defence' team is to counter cybercrime by demonstrably ‘best in class' preparation and response to unauthorized cyber activity. This is done by providing the following services:
- Proactive - support & intelligence to help prepare and secure bank systems in anticipation of cyber-attacks where threat management ensures collection, assessment and sharing of threat information.
- Reactive - triggered by a request / incident / event identified by manual or automated detection systems or reported by humans
To support those services, our client is looking for a Threat management expert.
- Working knowledge of entire TCP/IP or OSI network protocol stack, including major protocols such as IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, FTP, and SSH.
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (secure networking, web infrastructure, WinTEL, UNIX, Linux, etc.);
- Work with various IDS/IPS, NetFlow, and protocol collection and analysis tools such as Snort, Suricata, Bro, Argus, SiLK, tcpdump, and WireShark.
- Work with various log aggregation and SIEM tools such as Splunk or ArcSight.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages and text manipulation tools, most notably Perl, but also including sed and awk, grep, Ruby, and Python.
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as Metasploit, CORE Impact, or Kali Linux.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with a clear vision and you will be supported by a team of experts who are ready to achieve the objectives together with you. You will work in a pleasant, positive atmosphere within a strong and professional company. We offer you a training programme tailored to your own pace and ambitions. You will receive a competitive salary package with a lot of extra legal benefits such as a company car, daily allowance, telephone contract, hospitalization insurance, ... As a creative employee, we can also grant you copyright allowances. But above all, we ensure that your future is secure and that you can work with the latest technologies. If you are hesitating between a job as an employee or as a freelancer, we can also guide you so that you can take the step to freelancing in all confidence.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.