1 of 4Next
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the real estate industry.
Corporate Performance Manager - Brussels - Permanent
Your responsibilities as a Corporate Performance Manager will be:
- You play an active role in the implementation of SAP within the Group;
- You participate in the implementation of a new Treasury Management System and its connections with the other financial software;
- You improve the efficiency of the reporting process by
- facilitating the connections between the different departments and tools
- designing efficient reports in collaboration with the respective teams;
- You are part of the performance management team, which functions as a competence center for the Group by sharing the knowledge of the financial systems internally , providing training to end users and by documenting the processes;
- You are in the driver's seat to identify optimisations in the reporting and consolidation cycles;
- You play an important role in the set-up of new processes and systems;
- As part of the performance management team, you lead the annual budget process, collecting and challenging input from the operations and finance teams, and preparing the consolidated Group budget;
- You support the finance team in its daily activities (mainly consolidation, reporting and budgeting).
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Required profile for the Corporate Performance Manager:
- You hold a bachelor/master's degree in Economics with a specialisation in Finance;
- You have a first work experience in finance with a minimum of 2 years in controlling, audit, etc.;
- You have a good spoken and written knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- You have relevant experience in SAP, preferably with knowledge in master data management and reports creation/maintenance;
- You have a strong affinity with finance IT systems (SigmaConso, Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance software are an asset);
- You have an analytical mind with a strong focus on problem solving ;
- You are well-organized, proactive and resilient to stress;
- You are eager to learn and are a teamplayer.
What our client offers:
- An exciting job with a varied range of tasks in a pleasant and collegial working environment, with the chance to grow professionally.
- The opportunity to develop yourself on a permanent basis, through personal development and relevant training.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
- An attractive salary, in line with your experience, supplemented with other fringe benefits.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial management
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Diegem
- Academic Bachelor