5 of 14Next
Securex was founded more than 100 years ago and our strength lies in the various services we propose to our clients.
You will no doubt be able to develop and unfold yourself in a client-oriented service (services to Self-Employed & Individuals, HR Services, Health & Safety, Insurance, HR Consulting, International…) or within one of our Corporate services (HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Finance…).
Day in day out, more than 1,600 employees boost the success of Securex. Each day, we boost their success!”
Consultant International Employment Services
Your role focusses on offering our clients our services and advice in the field of their employees’ international mobility. Your mission entails:
- On a case-by-case basis, analysing legal information within employment law, tax law and company law with a view to pre-hiring an employee or reviewing their status.
- By means of simulation, helping to define pay packs and/or produce a multi-employee labour contract (salary split, secondment, foreign management, etc.)
- Setting annual remuneration levels (salary split/foreign management/secondment) and updating payroll in conjunction with colleagues of the Securex Social Secretariat or that of the client, to comply with Belgian and international law.
- In addition, filing residents’ and non-residents’ Belgian tax returns.
- Providing support for a variety of administrative formalities (A1 forms, Limosa, work permits, foreign management status requests, etc.)
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role dealing with taxation or tax consultancy.
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in accountancy, taxation or law, or with a financial/economic orientation.
- You speak English fluently and have a very good command of French and Dutch.
- You display excellent communication and organisational skills.
- You are also an enthusiastic, client-oriented colleague.
- As well as an affinity for figures, you are highly proficient in Excel.
- Take pleasure in your job each day
- Share a VIP breakfast with our CEO in the weeks following your entrance into service
- Follow an onboarding program from A to Z to guarantee an optimal integration and collect a maximum amount of information about your new employer
- Expand your competency areas and develop at your own pace, tailored to your career ambitions
- Take the lead to participate in various projects that generate a real impact.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Consulting
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Etterbeek (location)
- All jobs at Securex
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
- Furlough leave