7 of 23Next
ENGIE Corp develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take up today’s major energy and environmental challenges: meeting energy needs, ensuring the security of supply, fighting against climate change and maximizing the use of resources. The Group provides highly efficient and innovative solutions to individuals, cities and businesses by relying on diversified gas-supply sources, flexible and low-emission power generation as well as unique expertise in four key sectors: independent power production, liquefied natural gas, renewable energy and energy efficiency services.
- you will be responsible for part (or all) of the consolidation process, respecting the Group's accounting principles, regulatory and legal framework, and best practices in internal financial control, while strictly adhering to deadlines. You will be part of an ongoing process of improvement. As such, you will implement your ideas to instil best practices and systematically work towards achieving greater efficiency
- main activities:
- making sure that deadlines are met and ensuring the high quality of deliverables
- ensuring that operations are fully traceable, and that the information produced is properly capitalised
- performing key controls recommended in the INCOME programme for your procedural areas
- ensuring that there is a consistent and effective stream of communication between the stakeholders you work with, and who may include Group BUs and their CFOs as well as Statutory Auditors
- implementing the required internal financial controls
- required qualifications: university graduate in finance or accounting
- required experience: experience in an auditing firm and/or an accounting department in a large industrial group or at least 18 months experience in the consolidation field, including internships
- strong knowledge of consolidation subjects and techniques and accounting standards
- able to work independently
- a force of ideas for improving efficiency in work procedures
- team player with good communication skills
- good French and English, both written and spoken
- a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
- a wide range of training & development opportunities
- a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
- a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
- a wide range of formal and informal networks
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
30 days left to apply
- Function type: Taxation
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at ENGIE
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French