3 of 12Next
Are you someone who likes trying new things and gaining different experiences? Than life as a consultant might be your thing!
As a consultancy company specialized in Life Sciences, Infrastructure and IT we are looking for new consultants to join our team of experts. At the moment for example, we are looking for a compliance specialist to consult one of out clients.
Our Compliance Specialist ensures compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements. For the actual vacancy we are looking for a Compliance Specialist with a focus on training & development.
- Supporting site audits
- Management of GMP document control systems
- Development of annual product review reports
- QA oversight of the compliant program
- Implement and enforce policies, procedures and standards
- Develop and implement a standardized training process that complies with all regulatory requirements (GMP focus)
- 3 years of experience in a GMP environment
- Experience with Quality Systems
- Experience with authorizing and maintaining procedures and work instructions
- Knowledge of compliance, related to all applicable Quality Systems Standards national and international
Ofcourse we also offer you the salary package you deserve!
Talent Hunter - Brunel
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
25 days left to apply
- Function type: Product development
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- All jobs at Brunel
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience