- Page Personnel
- Interim, Full-time
Our client is a company active in international trade, with EU HQ in Zaventem.
As Commercial Assistant, your main responsibilities will be:
- handling commercial tasks within an international context
- handle customer requests in relation to deliveries, quality, etc.
- manage complete order management in SAP
- in charge of delivery management
- sales reporting and pricing & cost control
- pro active problem solving in case of issues, proactively seek a solution and look for continuous service improvements.
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Assistant position:
- Bachelor degree in International Trade, Business or a Commercial degree
- Very good level of French and English
- good knowledge / experience in commercial administration, logistics, invoicing or accounting within an international context of trade of goods is preferred.
- good understanding of trade and accounting terms
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
In terms of personality:
- a quick learner, eager and willing to develop.
- A positive and adaptable attitude
- easy going and easily to fit into a team
- strong customer and result orientation
- very good communication skills
- excellent time management skills and good organisational / planning skills
- strong problem solver
For this position, you will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits.
You will become part of an international team within an innovative, growing and fast paced environment, located in Zaventem.
This position will start on a temporary base.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- English, French
From € 2.400 to € 3.400 per month
- 11 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.