- JSR Micro
- Permanent, Full-time
JSR Micro NV produces state of the art photoresists for the semiconductor industry that are used worldwide. Photoresists are light sensitive polymers that are used for the production of electronic components in computers, tablets and smartphones. JSR is a market leader for those products because of its innovative development and close collaboration with its customers.
In our Life Sciences department we have an installation to produce protein A chromatography media, which is an important additive that is used by our customers for the production of a new generation of biological medicines for the treatment of cancer and immune system disorders.
With its innovative materials and high technology JSR Micro NV wants to make a valuable contribution to a sustainable development of energy and nature. JSR Micro NV develops materials that are used in advanced batteries and actively monitors the latest developments.
Are you passionate about numbers and data processing?
Are you a proactive thinker and a mastermind of time management?
In that case we have the perfect challenge for you!
- As a Business Controller you are the contact between our finance department and our business units.
- You combine your financial expertise with your interest in technology.
- You are responsible for setting up a periodic forecast, budget and business plan.
- Furthermore, you analyze and verify budgets and you discuss possible anomalies.
- You provide support on the monthly and quarterly reports linked to sales, costs, production and inventory for management.
- In addition, you cooperate closely with your colleagues to accomplish the objectives of your team.
- You communicate with internal and external colleagues in the US, Singapore and Japan.
- As a Business Controller you work in diverse ad hoc projects of several business units in which you contribute to their objectives with your expertise.
- As a Business Controller you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business economics or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a financial role.
- If you have experience with SAP (module FI/CO) in a multinational or manufacturing environment, then you are one step ahead of others.
- MS Office and Excel hold no secrets for a Business Controller like you.
- Achieving results motivates you and you are not scared to bite into something new.
- You have a sharp eye for detail.
- To complete the picture, you speak Dutch and English fluently.
- JSR Micro offers you a challenging job in which your initiative and curiosity allows you to specify your ideas.
- You get the responsibility to develop your expertise and skills even further.
- In exchange we offer you a wide range of opportunities for development.
- We offer you an attractive salary combined with a whole lot of fringe benefits:
- Luncheon vouchers
- Sports and culture vouchers
- Eco vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance including dental care
- Individual annual bonus
- A nice number of holidays
- We welcome you with open arms in our multicultural environment where we shift the limits of technology.
- To put it shortly, a job in which you thrive, because that’s the most important thing for us.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Culture and sports cheques
- Eco Cheque
- Additional paid leave
- 20 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Financial analysis, Controlling' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.