- Permanent, Fixed-term, Full-time
- The financial insight into the organization including risks and results and pro-actively informing the shareholders & MT members.
- Budgeting and translating the business drivers into KPI's and reports.
- Business cases for store openings, acquisitions & DD projects.
- Providing solicited and unsolicited advice based on ad hoc analyses.
- The pragmatic control of the accounting together with the finance manager.
- Cross functionally you work on the following projects, among others:
- Further rollout of Power BI
- M&A transactions
- Stock optimization
- IT infrastructure
- A no-nonsense result-oriented attitude.
- A high degree of independence.
- Professional bachelor/high school level of work and thinking.
- Excellent command of the Dutch, English and French languages in word and writing.
- Mastery of the German language is an advantage.
- Solid foundation in finance (business & financial control, accounting & cash planning).
- At least 3 years of experience in financial positions.
- Affinity with IT systems is a great advantage (ERP implementations, Business Intelligence, workflow automation, etc.).
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- Personnel discount on your motorcycle equipment
- Good working conditions
- Trainings to boost your knowledge
- Position in a fast growing organization
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Eco Cheque
- 1 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.