1 of 4Next
The company is the number one in its sector on the Belgian market and actively looking for a Business Controller (M/F) with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Business Controller in Groot-Bijgaarden - permanent position
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Business Controller (M/F) includes:
- You are responsible for assisting with strategic and operational steering and decision-making;
- You ensure measurement of activities, products, costs and results;
- You organize, develop and lead the business controlling function;
- You are responsible for ongoing control of local operation expenses and financial support and analysis for vendor selection and procurement;
- Trusted financial business partner supporting actively influencing day-to-day decision making;
- You maintain effective commercial procedures, or initiate change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered;
- You review local business performance, profitability and optimize commercial practices based on overall economic environment;
- You lead, manage and coordinate the local planning process including target setting, budgets and estimates in line with guidance from Business and Corporate Controlling;
- You ensure full transparency of GC performance by regular reporting and in-depth analysis on key performance measures;
- You ensure integrity of the calculation of KPI's used locally in line with group standards;
- You support growth of the business through financial solutions such as customer insurance arrangements, customer loans, etc. that maintain a good balance of additional business potential versus risk and cost.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required qualifications for this position as a Business Controller (M/F) are:
- You obtained a Master's degree in Finance or Accounting;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Business Controlling;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are a team player and you can work independently;
- You are a change agent and influencer;
- You are open minded with a doer mentality;
- You are honest and you work proactively and precisely.
Our client offers a full-time position with a salary in line with the market and extra benefits such as meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, mobile phone, laptop and company car.
Interested in this permanent job? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Stationsstraat 34 bus 1,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
10 days left to apply
- Function type: Controlling
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Groot-Bijgaarden
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French