Business Analyst - JR/YG
- Experis IT
- Permanent, Full-time
Business Analyst - JR/YG
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate Business Analysts. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project.
- Gather the business requirements, coming from a first Business Analysis from our clients through qualitative and quantitative assessments (workshops, focus-groups etc.).
- Translate these requirements into detailed functional specifications to the technical delivery teams (documentation, presentation).
- Contribute to the project management plan in terms of requirements approach, risks, constraints, assumptions and planning.
- Provide delivery time-based estimates to the project management team for requirement deliverables.
- Develop various requirements models utilizing modelling techniques, process models and/or data modeling.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with client, development team and project manager.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree within a business management or a more technical related field.
- None to 2 years of professional experience.
- Passionate about IT with a first (non-)professional experience of getting familiar with modern methodologies such as: OO, UML, BPMN, Agile Development, Scrum.
- Understanding of Project management methodologies and agile approaches like: Prince2, PMI, Scrum is a nice to have.
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills.
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player.
- Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment in transition.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch (oral and written) and English.
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and more.
- On-the-job training, a tailored personal development program based on your interests & ambitions.
- Work together with expert teams on projects of large magnitude and intensity, all long term together with our clients, all leaders in their industries.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer’s payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 5 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'ICT & PC technician' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.