3 of 3Next
Onze klant, gelegen in Berchem is actief in research in medische sector. Het hoofdkantoor is in Amerika. Je komt terecht in een dynamisch team. Helemaal overtuigd? Solliciteer dan voor deze job die écht bij je past!
As a business analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Your job is to explore the market environment of our customers and – based on the qualitative or quantitative data that you are provided with – to combine the findings (of various sources) into one logical, coherent narrative that will be presented to our customer.
- You provide statistical analysis and reporting support to our consultants and project managers on a variety of projects.
- You share best practices and look at more innovative ways to analyze with your colleagues.
Our client is looking for the following profile:
- Statistics, economics, advanced marketing analysis, sociology or psychology degree.
- Minimum of two years of working experience as a Data/ Business analyst.
- Knowledge of marketing/market research is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of SPSS / Excel / PowerPoint. Survey programming (Sawtooth) is a plus.
- Fluency in English is an absolute must, whereas every other language is an asset.
- You have a deep and heart-felt sense of personal responsibility for your work, you are meticulous and no detail will escape your eye.
- You have a hands-on, pragmatic and no-nonsense work approach.
- You are open minded, a team-player and have a passion for analysis.
- Because you will cooperate closely with the other members of your project team, you also need to be communicative and mature and you will need to master the art of negotiation.
- Considering the sector we are active in, it is necessary that you have a strong interest in the life sciences industry.
Our client will offer you the following:
- The job of Business Analyst will offer you plenty of challenges that you will have to overcome in your own unique, independent way. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that your work has an impact in today’s life science markets.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
12 days left to apply
- Function type: Financial analysis
- Sector: Media and Communication
- All jobs via Unique Antwerpen Office
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English