2 of 16Next
Our client is a company active in the legal sector and is easily reachable with public transportation.
Billing Officer - Brussels
As a Billing Officer you will be responsible for the entire billing process:
- Ensure timely billing and collections;
- Assist with the annual review;
- Review expense charges to ensure conformity to Client Billing Guidelines;
- Issue draft bills that meet client requirements;
- Incorporate edits and prepare bills in final form;
- Prepare billing reports;
- Maintain expertise of the Firm's billing systems and tools.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the Billing Officer position:
- You are fluent in English AND French and/or Dutch (written & spoken);
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel;
- You have a first experience of minimum two years in a similar function;
- You are team-oriented, have strong organizational skills, and are able to work independently.
Our client offered you:
- An interim contract with possibility of fix contract ;
- The possibility to join a dynamic and challenging environment in an international law firm;
- An attracting salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this position of Billing Officer at a young and dynamic company? Apply today !
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 2nd floor block B,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Accountemps Brussels
- Academic Bachelor