Popular jobs in Administrative clerk:
- Service Officer Auto-onderdelen
- Kitting Coordinator in Zaventem
- Project Officer
- Part-time import expert
- Customer Care Specialist
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Audit Project Officer in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe
As Audit Project Officer, you make sure that everything is running like clockwork. You provide the audit engagement manager/leader with project management, administrative, financial and other nontechnical support. You get a lot of responsibilities.
Your tasks include:
- coordinating and assisting in the preparation of materials for negotiations/proposals/presentations/client deliverables;
- organising calendars, client meetings and conference calls, collating and distributing agendas and minutes and performing other related tasks where required;
- ensuring mailbox management, making travel arrangements, etc.
Finance management: all basic financial procedures relating to engagement time and expenses, costs and billing.
You are the right candidate if you are:
- fluent in English and French/Dutch, with good English writing skills
- accurate and well-organised
- able to work on multiple engagements with limited supervision
- a good knowledge of and experience with MS Office
- strong administrative skills
- good organisational/analytical and problem-solving skills
- good communication skills
- a bachelor degree or a master degree + minimum five years of administrative experience
Besides a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits such as a smartphone, our client offers you an innovative and dynamic working environment with challenging opportunities on both personal and professional level. A good example of this is the continuous education and on-the-job training. Besides soft skills, hard skills will also be refined via an online learning platform.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus Leuven
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.150 to € 2.700 per monthi
i How is this salary calculated?
The salary information provided is based on anonymised data from .
The representation of salaries is based on criteria such as industry, job title, location and a number of other elements.