Assistant ENG (PART -TIME)
- Unique Office
- Fixed-term, Part-time
Assistant ENG (PART -TIME)
Our client is a European lobbyist located in the European quarter.
Mission of the role:
To perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in support to the ESA and EUROFLUOR Sector Groups manager.
Are you inspired by these responsibilities? You will:
- Provide support for the organisation of international meetings (currently virtual meetings, but in the future also physical – and abroad):
- draft agendas, invitations, registration forms, and send out their final version together with any supporting document to members,
- for virtual meetings: organise web-meetings (MS Teams as main tool) and support the manager before, during and after the web-meeting, to ensure its smooth execution and follow-up,
- for physical meetings: organise travel & social events, follow up on the logistics before, during and after the meeting, provide on-site assistance when required, particularly for the ESA General Assembly (twice per year).
- Assist in financial follow-up, assist in preparing and distributing invoices to the membership.
- Maintain internal and external databases to ensure good communication towards the members.
- Archive documents and minutes according to Cefic internal procedures.
- Support the manager in maintaining and updating the SG websites.
- Actively contribute to the activities of the Halogens Industry Sector.
Can you make the difference?
- The successful candidate will be an experienced professional who demonstrates the following experience and competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree in Office Management or similar.
- Previous working experience as a management assistant or a similar role, experience within a member association is an asset.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good IT, web management and social media skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly and multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills and pro-activeness
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic accounting skills
Required personal qualities:
- A good team player who is able to work independently.
- Passionate about conscientious work and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage different priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Curious, fast learning and willing to improve continuously.
What we offer:
Working in a people oriented, international and dynamic culture at the centre of EU affairs Competitive salary according to experience and several benefits
Interviews via video conferencing during COVID-19 pandemic
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Bachelor following Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
€ 116 per month
- 18 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.