11 of 14Next
Our client, an international company active in the consultancy sector, is located in the south of Brussels and is looking to strengthen their team. You will be reporting directly to EMEA Controller.
Assistant Accountant - Brussels
As an Assistant Accountant, you will work with a multicultural team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Operations of the regional bank accounts, liaison with external banks, treasury management and administration, short term cash forecasting;
- Assistance with preparation of the VAT declarations;
- Other general accounting responsibilities as required (business finance, general accounting, ...) .
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The qualifications needed as an Assistant Accountant are the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or an Accounting qualifications obtained from a recognized professional accounting organization;
- A first experience in a international environment is a real advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English and of French and/or Dutch;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Extremely well organized, with a detail-oriented approach and hard-working.
Our client offers:
- A temporary contract of several months;
- A function of Assistant Accountant with a lot of responsibilities;
- An opportunity to join a dynamic international environment;
- An interesting salary including extra-legal benefits (such as meal vouchers, transport reimbursement).
Interested ? Send us your CV now!
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Louise, 235, 10th floor,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Accountemps Brussels
- Academic Bachelor