Analyst Liquidity Reporting (DQM)
- Permanent, Full-time
Analyst Liquidity Reporting (DQM)
You will work with development teams at an offshore location in an international context . We work agile, meaning we deliver software in short iterations with continuous feedback from the business. A pleasant way of working!
Why join Data Quality Management?
The importance of data quality has increased enormously in recent years. Data management has become one of the most exciting domains in the financial industry. At DQM, we are at the heart of KBC's data-driven strategy. We are responsible for ensuring that KBC delivers top quality reports to national and international regulators.
DQM works with all entities of the KBC group - at least six banks and five insurers - to produce more than 4500 reports. We receive hundreds of data streams from all entities, perform technical and functional checks on these data, do numerous calculations and ultimately deliver them in a report for the regulator or management.
It's a motivated team that is eager to continuously improve and innovate!
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for up-and-running applications and lead end-to-end changes.
- You deliver qualitative and timely reports.
- You are an important bridge between the business users and the technical experts. They count on you to translate complex business requirements into functional requirements.
- You gain insights into our business processes so that you can challenge the business when needed, e.g. when there are limitations in terms of time, scope or budget.
- You handle change requests that need to be implemented in our Moody's Analytics liquidity solution, which is integrated in our company management data warehouse.
- When users have questions or issues, you help them.
- You are in contact with the vendor.
- You have at least 2 years of expertise in one of these product domains: credits, markets and/or bank accounting.
- You are client-centric and have experience with supporting the business. You value teamwork as much as we do, and you enjoy working together with others.
- You have experience with ICT applications, systems, processes and database querying. An earlier experience in application management is a plus, as is a job where you came into contact with company reporting.
- You are self-driven and learn fast. Having a job with responsibility motivates you. When situations get a bit stressful, you stay calm, focused and solution-oriented.
- You're fluent in English and welcome the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Knowledge of or insight into any of the following is considered a plus:
- the Moody's solution
- liquidity reporting and calculations
- coverage ratio (LCR) and the net stable funding ratio (NSFR)
- E2E flow from data to the final reports
- regulatory reporting like FinRep, CoRep, Basel III Liquidity, etc.
#Moody'sAnalytics #Liquidity #Risk #Finance
- We offer you an exceptional range of training and development opportunities.
- There are many different career opportunities in our organisation.
- You will receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products.
- We value a good balance between your work and private life.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- 8 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Project management, Taxation, Application development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.