1 of 3Next
A technology company specialized in the design of semiconductor chips and machine learning based smart sensors. It is a spin-off company from KU Leuven (Europe's most innovative university ranked by Reuters), and SCK•CEN (the largest research institute in Belgium for nuclear technologies, nuclear medicine, and astronautics). The company's core mission is developing technologies for a sustainable world. We are achieving this by leveraging our expertise in both integrated circuits and machine learning, to create intelligent and reliable machines that are essential to the success of this mission.
Analog\/Mixed-signal IC Designer
- Design key analog/mixed-signal building blocks.
- System-on-chip integration and verification.
- Layout design and verification.
- Design for ESD compliance, and radiation hardness.
- Support lab evaluation phase.
- PhD or Master's degree in microelectronics or electronics engineering.
- 5+ year of industrial experience (or 3+ years with a PhD) in high-performance Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS process.
- Solid understanding of Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC design fundamentals, design tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated design expertise on Analog/Mixed-signal IP blocks.
- Experience in IC layout design, layout extraction and verification, DRC, and LVS.
- Knowledge about lot characterization, chip calibration, and lab evaluation is a plus.
- Experience in radiation-hardening-by-design is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary and social benefits.
- Family-like warm working environment.
- A startup company with high growth potential.
- Exciting projects and products development for a smart and sustainable future world, as well as deep-space exploration.
Vragen of interesse?
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Helpdesk & support
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via CTRL-F
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience