2 of 6Next
Our client is active within the Insurance sector and they are located in Zaventem.
Administrative Employee - Zaventem
You will be responsible for following tasks:
- Administrate proper, timely and end-to end administration of all insurance policies, issued worldwide;
- Coordinate a set of international insurance programs working together with internal and external stakeholders;
- Instruct the international network and provide Fronting Companies with the necessary information to issue required local policies being part of a large international insurance program within agreed timeframes and quality;
- Work in close cooperation with internal and external customers;
- Perform self-check of own work to ensure accuracy and may reconcile discrepancies;
- Respond promptly and accurately to requests for information;
- Review and processes policy changes, and updates entries to policies.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Following capabilities are necessary:
- A good knowledge of English and a basic understanding of French and/or Dutch;
- Critical mindset;
- A proactive and service-minded attitude.
In return you will be part of an innovative, challenging organization with a lot of learning and growth opportunities. Additionally, you will receive a competitive salary package.
Interested? Do not hesitate and apply immediately!
Robert Half Belgium
De Kleetlaan 12a bus 4 - 4de verdieping,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
12 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via OfficeTeam Diegem
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French