- Permanent, Full-time
Both our Financial Services and Integrated Public Affairs teams consist of over 30 full-time consultants advising for large and/or international clients with significant issues. Specifically, we advise these clients on the implications of legislative and other policy developments for their organisations, and develop advocacy strategies that help them meet their objectives and enhance their positioning. ?
The Team Coordinator will provide logistics and administrative support to the team. We are looking for a highly organised, proactive, pragmatic and flexible team player who is enthusiastic, works well under pressure and takes initiative. Experience working as an executive assistant or coordinating logistics would be an asset.
This varied role will consist of providing administrative support including:
- Formatting of presentations and documentation for client assignments in coordination with consulting staff. This requires an excellent knowledge of MS Powerpoint, MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge of design programmes, such as Canva, is an advantage
- Event coordination (database management, preparation of mailing materials)
- Preparation of large (often multi-day) meetings, including material production, event management and technical support (backing up IT support personnel)
- Preparation of the weekly team planning and follow-up, support the organisation of client calls, event registration, travel and logistics for consulting team members
- Keep all the team contacts, documents and folders up to date
- Writing team meeting minutes / notes
- Preparation of induction programmes and coordination of onboarding
- An enthusiastic team player with a flexible and can-do attitude
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly complex multi-national environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise/reprioritise deadlines rapidly and able to handle multiple diaries
- Pragmatic, hands-on, results oriented and very reliable
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French (other languages an asset), together with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other presentation and productivity software is essential
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- English, French
- 6 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Administrative clerk' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.