10 of 35Next
Our client is a well known international company active in fast moving consumer goods. They offer an interesting position as an Accounting Specialist (m/f) in a dynamic and ambitious environment.
Accounting Specialist - Laken - FMCG
The scope of responsibilities for this job as an Accounting Specialist includes:
- Execute accounting activities;
- Ensure correctness and completeness of the general ledger;
- Ensure compliance to IFRS and local reporting standards and tax regulations;
- Ensure accounting/VAT flows are aligned with operational flows;
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with BE GAAP;
- Monthly tax calculation;
- Preparation of financial reports and accounting statements for management purposes;
- Direct and review a variety of accounting and reporting activities;
- Preparation of financial reports and accounting statements.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The requested qualifications for this job as an Accounting Specialist include:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Tax;
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- You have two years of relevant working experience;
- You have good Excel skills;
- You are accurate and you have strong analytical skills;
- You have drive and ambition;
- You are a team player.
This company offers an interesting job in a dynamic and ambitious environment with flexible working hours and extra days off.
Interested in this position? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Stationsstraat 34 bus 1,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
23 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Groot-Bijgaarden
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French