- Unique Finance
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Our partner is a european intergovernment organisation. They are a big structure, as the HQ in Brusssels alone employs over a thousand employees. Their headquarters are located in Brussels
As an accounting assistant, you are responsable for:
- Allocation of the daily incoming payments on CRCO's bank accounts to the airspace users' accounts.
- Replies in English and French to users questions in relation to the situation of their account
- Reallocation of payments after reconciliation of accounts with airspace users.
- Extraction of accounting data directly from the financial system or via the data retrieval tool Business Objects to produce reports in WORD and EXCEL for the member States
Due to the short training period we are offering, (+- 2 weeks) and the need for the successful candidate to adapt quickly to the Accounting Section 's activities :
- He/she should have an accounting degree and proven professional experience of an accounting system in an accounting function.
- Good knowledge of the Windows package (especially EXCEL) is essential.
- The candidate must have a good command of English and French. Additional languages would be an advantage
- Ability to work with a team, result-driven, ready to change and customer focused
- International company
- Attractive salary
- Fringe benefits
- Multicultural environment
- A CDD for 3 months
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 27 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.