Credendo is a leading European Credit insurance company, fueled by a multinational force of 520 professionals. Active in fifteen European countries, we serve local and international clients from all around the world. Even though we are rapidly growing, we strive to preserve the soul of a human-sized company in the way we interact with each other from top to bottom.
As an Accountant, you will be part of the Finance department of Credendo HQ. By registering the various transactions for the entities entrusted to you, you will contribute to providing all parties involved with a true picture of the capital, the financial situation and results.
- You will take care of all transactions (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, Accounts Receivable, dunning, bank statements, processing of travel expenses, etc.) of Credendo’s entities in the general and/or analytical accounts for the daily follow-up of the transactions of these companies.
- You will ensure the financial closures (yearly, half-yearly and quarterly) in order to be able to present the accounts within the agreed time frame and in a reliable manner.
- You will serve as backup for filling out the tax declarations for Credendo’s entities and you will register the entries linked to these declarations (corporate tax) in accordance with the tax legislation.
- You will contribute to the reports for control bodies and other parties involved in order to comply with legal obligations.
- You will optimise the SAP accounting tool and update the booking procedures in order to get the best working method and operational tools that meet the requirements.
- You will provide a variety of administrative support and manage more specific tasks related to the department's activities (e.g. managing cash registers).
- You have a Bachelor's degree in accounting and preferably already a first professional experience.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and/or French, and you have a good command of English.
- You are familiar with the financial and accounting environment, preferably SAP.
- You like to work with figures and you are accurate in your work.
- You know your way around computer applications and you’re eager to keep learning.
- You take initiative and you are able to work independently.
- You show team spirit.
Possibility to work from home: 3 days
Individual hospital insurance
Family hospital insurance
Public transport contribution
Additional family benefits
- An interesting permanent position in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalization insurance, extra-legal pension, homeworking, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.